Population ecology, biodemography, life-history evolution, evolutionary demography, metapopulation dynamics, wildlife disease dynamics, quantitative methods in wildlife ecology, and conservation biology.
- since 2012, Assistant Professor of Population Ecology, University of Zurich
- 2011-2012, NERC Research Fellow, Imperial College London
- 2010-2011, Postdoc, University of Cambridge / Darwin College Research Fellow
- 2008-2010, Postdoc, Imperial College London
- 2006-2008, Postdoc, University of Florida
- 2001-2006, PhD in Wildlife Ecology & Conservation, University of Florida