I am an experimental biologist contributing to projects that aim at prediciting and resurrecting population responses to environmental change. I conduct laboratory microcosm experiments, supervise students, and assist in teaching.
- Since 2012, Research Assistant, Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies/Population Ecology, University of Zürich
- 2010-2012, Research Assistant, Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies/Sexual Selection and Speciation, University of Zürich
- 2008-2009, MQRES Fellow, Centre for the Integrative Study of Animal Behaviour, Macquarie University, Australia
- 2002-2008, Research Assistant, Institute of Zoology, University of Zürich
- 2000-2002, Temporary Employee, Koller Auctions Zürich
- 1994-2000, Studies in Biology, Diploma in Zoology, University of Zürich
- 1989-1994, Studies in Architecture, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich